*Our most recent positions have been filled but we are now accepting applications for our next expected opening in the late fall/early winter of 2022/2023
Enduo Media is looking for a Full-Time Graphic Designer (30-40 hours per week/Salaried) to join our team. This is a remote position that answers directly to the Creative Director. (US Applicants Only)
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating high-quality graphic content for our churches. Projects will be assigned to you by the Creative Director. Turn around time is expected to be 2-3 business days, for most projects. Our ideal candidate should have experience designing both digital and print media as well as being able to produce work in different design styles that best suit the church you are working with. Familiarity/experience with church ministry is preferred, but not required.
• 3+ years of relevant graphic design experience
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
• Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
• Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects and styles
• Familiarity with motion graphic design preferred, but not required
• Experience working with churches or ministries preferred, but not required
• Exemplify the Enduo Media Values
• Creativity – Is able to think quickly and creatively to develop polished design concepts, graphics, and layouts to effectively communicate/advertise to diverse audiences.
• Attention to Detail – Must be meticulous, with a keen eye for detail. Must possess working knowledge of graphic resolutions, print production sizes/processes, as well as the difference between CMYK and RGB, spot color and process, vector vs. raster, etc.
• Time-management – Able to balance competing priorities and multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines.
• Client Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations of our churches and ministry partners.
• Interpersonal – Is able to relate well to all kinds of people and builds effective relationships, communicates effectively both interpersonally and corporately.
• Self-Development – Committed to improvement, seeks constructive criticism, understands strengths and weaknesses.
• Paid Time Off/Vacation Time
• Sick Leave
• Maternity/Paternity Leave
• Work From Home
• Referral Bonuses
• Annual Raises
• Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription
• Access to Various Resource Websites
• W2 Position starting at $40k/per year (US Applicants Only)